Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Eight years old!



What was I thinking having 3 out of my 4 kids birthdays all within a three week period. It was a crazy month. Haden is now 8 years old, he got a sleep over with his friends and then the next day I took the cousins to Surf-n-Swim. It was such a fun day. Haden asked for the usual basketball stuff for his birthday, but I have to hand it to Molly for getting him his favorite present, a poster of him playing basketball. He was so excited, as soon as he opened it he said, "Mom, where's a sharpie? I need to sign it." We love ya Haden.

2 comments:

FRYER FAM said...

thar is a sweet poster. where can i get one?

Haley said...

Happy Birthday to all 3! I feel like I have missed the girls Birthdays??? You always have your kids dressed so cute and get the best photos. We miss you guys!