Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Whole Family (atleast Shanes side of it)




















Did I mention that I love having a photographer in the family. I've never been one to take a lot of pictures so I am so grateful that Jen is around so that my kids can have some memories of their childhood. She did a great job. It is very difficult to get a good shot of four kids in one pose. I was to the point that all I cared about is if they were all looking at the camera. When Shannon was in town we decided we needed new family pictures because the last time we took them I was pregnant with Halle and Shannon was pregnant with Mitch. (I hate being pregnant in family pictures) Since then we have added a lot of family members, four more grandkids and two more inlaws. The Garner crew is starting to look as big as the Beus's.

5 comments:

FRYER FAM said...

i just put all these on a post last night but haven't finished it yet. so glad we did it again, the rest of them deserve to hang on the wall right? could i be any cheesier in the group one?

April said...

Very cute family pictures Miryka! You have such a darling family.

shelby said...

Cute pictures! The one of Bailey is so funny and I cant believe Avery's little legs. So cute.

The Weaver's said...

Your family is ADORABLE!! Beautiful, beautiful kids!

Haley said...

I love the photos! Your sister in law does such a great job, lucky you! We miss you guys!