Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just hangin' with Nisha, Angie, and Reagan & don't forget Ellen!


Love you Ellen! (Just in case she ever reads my blog)




My sisters, mom, grandma and I wanted to do something all together before Mikell went away to college. We went to Good Things Utah which was a blast, then we went shopping and to lunch then stopped for a quick visit to my cousin Jordan to see her cute new baby. I am so lucky to have these great girls in my family, we are all such good friends and always have so much fun being together. (We did miss Haley though) We'll have to plan it again when she is in town.

3 comments:

shelby said...

How fun!! That is a pretty fun group of gals. Where is Mikell leaving?

Haley said...

I miss you guys too, wish I could have joined in on the fun!

Kurt and Jordan said...

I am sending this post to Ellen so she will start looking at your blog!!! Sure love you guys, thanks for visiting me that day, you made my day!